Lettori fissi

domenica 30 ottobre 2016

Let Me Introduce Myself – Sai Jirawadee

Hello everyone!

I’m Jirawadee from Thailand. My nickname is Sai. I got invited by Tiziana to join the design team of Storie di timbri, carta e.. I think this is a great opportunity for me to expand my crafting experiences and meet new friends. So I immediately said yes and joined the team.

I have started scrapbooking and card making almost 5 years ago when there was a scrapbook shop opened near my office. Initially, I was not sure to get started because I knew I had to buy many many stuffs if I started to do so. But finally my friend took me to the shop and then I got hooked. However, I just became a regular crafter when I started my blog last year.

I love coloring the stamped image, especially Magnolia stamps, and create cards and 3d papercraft projects with those images. I always get inspired by new things I have learned, some experiences, and my cats’ story. Yes, I have 4 cats. I’m a cat lover as you can tell from my blog’s name. You can visit my blog to see my previous creations here.

I would like to show you my 3 favorite projects so you can see my crafting style.




Thank you for stopping by. I’m looking forward to share more of my creations with you here. Have a nice day!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

>