Lettori fissi

martedì 27 maggio 2014

New Entry DT

Hello to all sisters of paper, it is a great honor to be part of this DT, I hope to be up to my fabulous companions and share scrapbooking chitchat with all of you!
Let me introduce myself: my name is Francesca, I am 36 years old, I used in the marketing area and I live in the province of Venice.
I am married and our daughter hairy (a bassottina super vivace) is called Frida Kahlo, in honor of the eclectic Mexican painter whom we adore.
Unlike many others can not say I have a creative tradition because .... I admit, until I discovered the scrap I never created anything at all! no sewing, no beads, glue, brushes, ladles or pots .... I'm not even a landslide!
But the scrapbooking I came in and I may have found a way, who knows?
So good scrap at all, and so, the adventure begins!


7 commenti:

  1. che bella che sei!!!! e piacere di conoscere anche Frida!! :)
    bacione e benvenuta!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciaooo Fra' benvenuta tra di noi a te e a Frida anche lei fa' parte della nostra famiglia....
    Bacioniiiii

    RispondiElimina
  3. Complimenti a Frida!!!adoro i bassotti... È bellissima.. in bocca al lupo per la nuova avventura scrapposa. .

    RispondiElimina

>